Welcome To The Bamboo Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest

Home of Panda Nation United

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=D uh..... yah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KimcheeGoneLesbian

KimcheeGoneLesbian

=D uh..... yah Empty
PostSubject: =D uh..... yah   =D uh..... yah Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:36 pm

^^ well as you guys know school is ganna start soon for us school goers (me i start monday) and umm its basically just ganna screw us over as for playing x.x i know some people like homo will be bery busy so.... just incase anything happens to anyone i wanna say hopefully we'll be able to play with each other soon ^^
im sayin this because i won't be on during the weekdays and barely on during the weekends and i didnt wanna just vanish without saying anything
so for those people who wont be having any changes in schedule im expecting u all to be better the next time i see u on lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
pandaEXPRESS

pandaEXPRESS

=D uh..... yah Empty
PostSubject: Re: =D uh..... yah   =D uh..... yah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:01 am

a sad day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jayrelofellow
Pandawhore
Admin
Pandawhore

=D uh..... yah Empty
PostSubject: Re: =D uh..... yah   =D uh..... yah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:39 pm

Yeah I understand what your goin through. I start tuesday. Well man i hope we can just keep in touch while your busy with schoolin for harvard and marchin for the band. I have football and school. I just hope your band gets somewhere..i know my football team wont...lol

Well man, hope the best of everything, keep in touch during the weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pandanationunited.variousforum.com
KrosMoPanDa

=D uh..... yah Empty
PostSubject: Re: =D uh..... yah   =D uh..... yah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:25 pm

Man! Post after post...this is so depressing. If my girlfriend doesn't wine so much, then I'll be on more often. If anyone gives you a problem at the [PIE] server, let me know and I'll do my best to punish them. Also, I'll still be here for ya. Email me at krosmopanda@gmail.com and give me your AIM Screen Name so we can keep in touch. I need your Screen Name or else you won't be able to see me on your buddylist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=D uh..... yah Empty
PostSubject: Re: =D uh..... yah   =D uh..... yah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=D uh..... yah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Bamboo Forest :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: